Nintendo bursts into the game console scene with its new Wii U.
Evolution of the Nintendo Game Consoles
1985 Nintendo Entertainment System
1989 Game Boy (Tetris)
1991 Super Nintendo Entertainment System
1996 Nintendo 64
2001 Game Cube
2012 Wii U
Wii U features include:
- An array of impressive new games
- A dynamic new GamePad controller (with motion control, a front-facing camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, rumble features, a sensor bar, a stylus, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery) that manages and searches the console, cable boxes, and TiVo DVRs
- High-definition streaming via Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, and Netflix
- Social networking capabilities with Miiverse
- Backwards compatibility with most Wii game discs, saved game data, and purchased WiiWare and Virtual Console games
Visit the one-stop shop for Wii U accessories today!
(Sources: Nintendo.com, Time magazine)